15 Under $15

I love beauty products. It’s actually a minor obsession. I search for the best of something….deem it the best….and then continue for something better. It’s a sickness. But you can thank me now for doing all the research for you. I’m here to help ;)

While I LOVE going to Sephora and buying fancy products, my husband isn’t always on board with the $25 lip glosses I come home with. So, along with my more expensive favorites I have a solid list of affordable favorites too…when you need that lip gloss fix, but you don’t want to feel guilty about the price tag.

*Disclaimer ~ all opinions expressed here are my own. This is not a compensated post, I chose each of these products because they are some of my favorites.

Body:

Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring Skin Therapy Lotion and Cream
Don’t let the no nonsense brand and packaging throw you off. I love this cream. It is my go-to lotion. I have normal-dry skin and this is the perfect non-greasy, ultra moisturizing cream. The smell is light and fresh and your skin will feel great all day long. It also contains vitamins and ceramides that helps with elasticity and aging.

Olay Quench In-Shower Body Lotion
I love this in-shower body lotion! It’s like a body conditioner…like you would condition your hair after you wash it, this does the same for your body. You moisturize and then rinse off. You leave the shower with perfectly soft skin and you don’t need to apply more lotion. It’s a huge time saver for me in the morning and it works perfectly and smells great!

Face:

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads
These cleansing pads are perfect because I am lazy about washing my face. I know how important it is to remove your make-up every night before bed and these pads make it easier. Each pad is dual textured, one side being smooth to lift away dirt, oil and make-up…the other side is textured to gently exfoliate and smooth.

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub
I use this cleanser when I am in the shower. I adore it. I love a foaming cleanser. If it doesn’t foam, I don’t feel like it is working…I know that’s not the case, but I am a foamy girl. It cleans deeply and gently exfoliates.

Hair:

Pantene Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner.
I have frizzy hair, so this category is a little skewed to that. But I will say that the Pantene Beautiful Lengths Line has something for everyone. I love this shampoo because it smells great and protects against heating damage and breakage. I blow dry and flat iron almost everyday and this shampoo has noticeably helped with split ends. PLus, the company offers you 2X your money back if you don’t love it. That’s confidence.

Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight
I just bought this product a few weeks ago and I really like it. I have tried pretty much every hair straightening produce out there and while this one isn’t perfect, it REALLY worked. It does leave your hair with the feeling that there is “product” in it, but on a humid day I would rather have that feeling then a big old mess of frizzy hair. You do have to use your flat iron to “activate” the product, but I flat iron everyday anyway, so it wasn’t a longer process then usual for me.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
It’a a good product that has been around for a while. It will leave your hair soft and silky. An oldie, but a goodie.

Make Up:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer
I am more of a full coverage foundation girl. But when I want something a little lighter this one is perfect. I have also been known to use it as a primer for my mineral make up as well. My mom turned me onto this one and it’s one I keep in my make up bag all the time.

Loreal True Match Foundation
My favorite full coverage foundations are on the pricey side. Foundation is generally a “splurge” item for me…but if you need a good, inexpensive full coverage foundation this is the one. It is smooth and lightweight, while providing an even, full coverage finish. AND it has an SPF which is an added bonus!

Avon MagiX Face Perfector
This is a great primer. Inexpensive, velvety smooth and just as good as any more expensive primer. Trust me, I’ve tried them all!

NYC Matte Bronzer
I pretty much always use a bronzer. Just a little helps, especially in the winter months. I like this one because it is a good bronzer shade, not too orange with no shimmer. I don’t do shimmer everyday so this is perfect.

Loreal Voluminous Mascara
Best. Mascara. Ever. The end.

NYX Eye Shadow Palette
This is my favorite eye shadow. I don’t ever buy expensive eye shadow. I think it’s one of those products that there is no need to spend more on. Don’t get me wrong, there are some cheap ones out there that are no good, but the NYX Palette is my favorite.

Wet and Wild Lip Gloss in Candy Apple
I love this gloss. It is $1.99 and a really pretty sheer color pinky coral. It doesn’t look as bright on as it does in the tube and gives you a perfectly pink shine.

Revlon “Just Bitten” Lipstain and Balm (Instinct)
I am a scaredy cat when it comes to stain, but this stain and balm is really great! I love the color Instinct because it just enhances the color of your lips, nothing to bright or crazy, just a pretty natural color.

—————————————————————————-

So there you have it. 15 of my favorites for under $15. I certainly have others and I did leave off some important categories, like moisturizer. The reason for that is I simply haven’t found one for under $15 that I love!

If you have any suggestions, let me know, I always need an excuse to go but products :)

Comments

Kerry says:

go check out mark products. Im a makeup artist and theres a TON for under 15 with prof. grade quality!!!

Amy says:

Thanks for all the handy tips. I’m one of those that stands in the aisle reading and re-reading every bottle, then usually picks based on packaging color. I have lots of blue and green bottles.

i’m excited to try some of these! especially the shampoo, and the healthy skin enhancer. thanks for being a tester and sharing all your knowledge!

Kathryn says:

If you are looking for a great facial moisturizer, Aveeno Positevly Radiant is the best! I swear by it! It is $14.97 at WalMart.

I’ve got to checkout the frizz ease, I am on an endless quest to find something that will tame my frizz prone hair.

Jennifer D. says:

I LOVE the 3 Minute Miracle from Aussie! I would love some recommendations for curly haired girls. I have the same sickness where I find a product, love it, but keep looking. :) Of course, I have found several things I loved and the company quit making them…I’m looking at you Garnier Fructis.

Kristi says:

I actually just bought a ton of necessities at Walgreens yesterday, each under $15, including a Gold Bond Ultimate hand lotion (even though that ugly clinical-looking bottle makes me feel like a poor old person, it REALLY works on my uber-dry & cracked dishpan hands…). Unfortunately, I passed up that Loreal foundation – darn! I’m in that very sad phase of saying goodbye to my MAC summer foundation and don’t want to go splurge on a winter shade yet, so thanks to this review I might just go back to Walgreens & get the Loreal stuff =) Thanks for saving me $20!

Kristi says:

I have recently switched from Eucerine facial moisturizer to Cetaphyl facial moisturizer, wow! Amazing the difference, thicker (but not too greasy) and my pores have been minimized. No breakouts, nothing. Under $15

Amy K says:

Great new site ladies!
    I have to plug a new product I bought a couple weeks ago: Gold Bond Ultimate Sheer Ribbons body lotion. LOVE this stuff! I think it was $7.99 for a 7.1 oz. can at Walgreens, but it seems to go a long way.

Sharon says:

The Goldbond Shea Butter lotion is my absolute favorite. In fact, I’m out of it so I need more immediately. Yes, immediately. Haven’t tried that Pantene shampoo – will have to give it a go as my hair needs some care with it being quite frizzy and damaged. Thanks for the tips!

Megan Louise says:

OMG your mascara pick couldn’t be more true!! I have been using that brand for over 4 years, my eyes are allergic to everything else. They are so prissy and pampered-but they know a good thing when they see it :)

Cravings for sugars in all forms, fruit, dairy and also wheat are classic indicators of the possible existence of candida.
    Whenever good bacteria and also the well functioning immune system is absent after that recently there can be some imbalance
    found which might result in Candida. nobody likes in order to visit
    their doctor or nurse with intimate trouble like these Candida
    treatment, and americans frequently allow for well alone and hope that issues will go separated,
    best asking for help when the itch or discharge becomes unbearable, but your very own
    wellness care team has seen it all prior to and is actually generally
    there in order to help your.Usually, it should
    feel almost all of the areolar, leaving just the small ring of darkened skin noticeable.
    The signs or symptoms are the launching of a candida overgrowth, and also if
    youre fortunate you may clear your very own signs or symptoms and that is it.

There’s also the availability of Summer Ease clothing lines which is the right option for females who would like to really feel free and vibrant throughout summer season. These light-worn half-skirts and tops is mostly splattered elegantly with black-on-white paisley patterns, therefore making this fashionable collection truly gorgeous . Black leather bags as well as wedges are also made accessible that you could make use of for causal summer night dates or even simply for a simple book lounge in a caf?. You may also highlight your entire appearance with chains as well as bangles that are available in gold and silver. If you want more information, you can check out our web store and check our inventory.

Kreativität wirklich sehrwichtig als Teil tattoo skill zusätzlich sowie Art.
    die hebesn im total Institutiinen die Form, design
    Verlauf. genau das, was die Männer verstehen Damen ist die cuee aus Männer.
    wirklich oft ein Problemvon erstellen selbet miten Externe und Ralph Lauren billig erhalten Siein Ort ihr eigenes
    stir in der job sie tun.

Jeder LandLTD Marke kann es sich um ein Diepasst jeder vintage, stilvolle Raum.
    JederFranzösische Mode wohnt finden Sie auuf der extremeStandard mit Wohnsitz in Europäische Länder wejl sie produzieren a gopod schließen deluxde instyle, premiumvon Informationen, atemberaubende style, und stilovolle Outlook jeder und
    jedem Kleidung anders Bekleidung Produkte, die das erstellen.
    Plohemd Lacoste A atemberaubende Mach gute Miene zum bösen Spiel
    und gut-ausgeglichene Zähne die wichtige Komponenten für
    Sieg. die gute Sache wäre, dass Großhandel Bekleidung
    Anbieterr wird finden Sie unter ihre Forderungen in beaug
    aufkommtin Kleidung. dieses besonderenPhilip Lim über Behandlung Serie verkörpert die Philosophievon derdesigner das, Bekleidung ist auf jeden Fall bedeutetein verfeinern undnicht definieren Sie die id.