Err, yeah, me neither…
I mean, I’ve HEARD that happens to some people. Not me or you, but OTHER people…I had a friend who that happened to. Yeah, my friend regifted a candle, not me. I would never…
Well, I have a fun solution to anyone who needs a hostess gift in a pinch. Super easy and homemade, which we all know means you care more. It’s a fact.
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub. Simple, versatile and cute.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 16-16.5 oz jar. I prefer a wide mouthed jar, but use whatever you have on-hand.
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (I used dark)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil, olive oil or almond oil. I used grapeseed…which is supposed to be great for skin.
- 7-8 tsp pumpkin pie spice. If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, make your own, use THIS recipe.
- *optional 2 tsp vitamin E oil
Done, instant gift.
See, there’s no excuse for your friend to ever not have a hostess gift again!