It’s no secret that I love make-up. Okay. I’m obsessed. I love the way it makes me feel; I love putting it on, and I love the colors and fun packaging. I also love that every day holds new possibilities. Thicker lashes. Darker lips. Natural one day, dramatic the next. I can match my make up to my moods or the occasion. I guess you can say I have multiple make-up personalities.
Is that a real thing?
Regardless — one thing I’ve realized over the years is that quality is key when it comes to make-up and skin care products. Rich, long lasting colors, thick gloss, and skin care products that actually DO what they are supposed to make all the difference. And THAT is why I love Mary Kay. Mary Kay products are high quality, consistent, and affordable. What’s not to love?
I was recently given some products to try out…(and I might have some for you too, so keep reading) Let’s take a look!!
I absolutely adore the Mary KayÆ Compact Mini.
- The make-up is held in magnetically. No popping out and breaking everywhere!!
- It’s refillable. If you run out or want to try a new color, no need to replace the whole compact. This definitely saves a TON!!
- Brushes store underneath for on-the-go touch-ups.
The mineral eye shadows pictured above are gorgeous jewel tones that are perfect for any fall look: Golden Vanilla, Truffle, Lavender Fog, Midnight Star, and Black Pearl. The blush is in very versatile Shy Blush.
There is a mascara to meet your every need:
- Mary Kay Ultimate Mascaraô– great for volume and drama
- Mary Kay Lash Primer – my newest can’t-live-without-product
- Mary Kay Lash LoveôMascara – volume and definition with a clump and flake free look
- Mary KayÆ Lash Love Waterproof Mascara — holds up through sweat, tears, rain…even the pool!!
There is no time like the present to start taking care of your skin. This simple two step microdermabrasion set helps you achieve smoother skin.
- Refine: Advanced exfoliator that reveals smooth and radiant skin
- Replinish: A serum that nourishes the newly revealed skin from the Refine step.
Obviously, lip gloss is a must. These gorgeous NouriShine Plusô colors leave your lips feeling instantly moisturized.
- Mango Tango — a fun coral color
- Rock ‘n’ Red — a great red, perfect for a night out
- CafÈ Au Lait – a beautiful, every day neutral
Now for the greatest news — one of you can win a Mary Kay gift basket of your own, courtesy of BlogHer!! To enter, just leave a comment letting me know the greatest beauty tip you’ve ever learned. Winner will be chosen at random. Please read rules below for more ways to enter!! Thanks so much for entering and good luck!!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
d) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 19 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/19/12-12/31/12.
Be sure to visit the Mary Kay page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggersí reviews and find more chances to win!
I was provided with Mary Kay products to use and review, and was compensated for this post, however all opinions are my own.