Ok ladies, we have some serious decisions to make.
It’s the end of 2012 and we have judged a lot of men.
I might ask you to repent…ask forgiveness for all the superficiality that we celebrate here every Monday…
Yeah, wrong website.
Today not only are celebrating the superficiality, we are amping it up a bit. Judging the BEST of our frivolous Monday past-time.
I mean, I think we need to pick THE hottest on our Whatta Man year, don’t you?
These are our January – June 2012 winners.
Let’s take a look back…
Ok, first up…(left to right)…
- Mark Wahlberg. He beat his brother Donnie. You girls prefer the funky bunch to the New Kid. NO surprise.
- Joe Manganiello. He won the True Blood Challenges as well as our Magic Mike Edition. Looks like abs do count.
- Jon Bon Jovi. He beat Jon Hamm. I just don’t understand.
- Justin Timberlake. He barely beat Jimmy Fallon. Can’t go wrong with either, in my book.
- Peeta. You girls chose that little pip-squeak over Gale. I started questioning our friendship after that week.
- Damon. Yeah, he kind of IS Vampire Diaries.
- Gerard Butler. This one makes me laugh. You girls chose Gerard over Channing Tatum. Seriously. Go back and count.
- Daniel Craig. He beat David Beckham. Again, really ladies?
- John Stamos. He smoked Johnny Depp. Good call.
Ok, let’s move on…
- Hugh Jackman. The Aussie Edition. Alright…
- Paul Walker. He beat my husband, Paul Rudd. Ladies…blue eyes aren’t everything.
- Ryan Gosling. He’s gonna win it all, isn’t he?
- Josh Lucas. Again with the blue eyes.
- Colin Firth. One thing I learned this year was you gals love you some Mr. Darcy.
- Luke Wilson. He beat Owen. I can see that.
- Robert Downey Jr. He beat Jude Law. Have you ladies SEEN The Holiday? Sigh.
- Taylor Lautner. Cannot believe you chose him over Robert Pattinson.
- Coach Taylor. He beat Riggins and I cried.
- Adam Levine. Against Blake Shelton. Adam all day every day.
- Chris Hemsworth. He beat Chris Pine. Maybe we can be friends again.
- Bradley Cooper. He SMOKED Brad Pitt and I laughed like a crazy person.
- McDreamy. Over McSteamy. I do not agree.
- Zac Ephron. On our Cougar Edition he beat Chase Crawford. I feel old.
- Taye Diggs. Yes.
- Jeremy Sisto. Over Jeremy Renner. Ok, I can see that.
- Jack from Revenge over Daniel. Disagree.
- Harry Connick. You like your Christmas Crooners Southern. I get that.
- Jake Ryan. He beat Lloyd Dobler on our 80s throwback week. He never held a boombox over his head. Just sayin’.
- Anderson Cooper. The silver Fox beat Ryan Seacrest for New Years Eve host. Yep.
Ok, so now. That is half the year (plus a few from the end of 2011) for you to really look at.
REALLY look at.
Because you need to pick your most favorite of the first half of 2012.
We will have the 2nd half coming next week..and finally we are gonna pit the 2 against each other for the ultimate Whatta Man 2012 Crown.
It’s an honor. Really.
Vote below. Vote smart.