Whatta Man Monday ~ The Manning Edition!!

Happy Monday, girls!!

Last week, Damian Lewis won the Homeland Whatta Man by a landslide!  I don’t watch the show, but Shelly has convinced me that it needs to happen!!  I’m almost finished with Friday Night Lights on Netflix, so I need a new addiction anyways.

This week, in honor of football almost being over…we thought we’d pit the Manning boys against each other.  Sure, neither of them are making it to the big game, but doesn’t one of them at least deserve a consolation prize?

Payton Manning vs Eli Manning

I’m really not in to football very much, but I do enjoy the occasional game (if a cozy blanket and good snacks are involved) and I DO have a favorite of the two.

I’m not going to say which is my favorite so as not to influence the vote, but I’m sure Shelly will accuse me of stacking the deck with my photo selection.

I mean…it’s not MY fault if some people are more photogenic than others.

Well.  Here they are.  Both throwing footballs.

That’s all I have to say about that.

Yep.  I was definitely fair in my photo selections.

Okay ladies…who do you chose?  Payton?  OR ELI???

Comments

Norma says:

Hmm. Could never tell which you like better. :) I don’t find either of them all that attractive. They both seem goofy. However, both seem to have good personalities and seem down to earth. In the end though, if we’re just objectifying their looks (which I love to do), I’d have to go with Eli. He is the cuter of the two.

Both good guys but Eli has a bit more cuteness on him. (Also, it’s Peyton.)

Ohmygosh…I’ve been waiting for this “Whatta Man” for so long! Hahaha! I’m such a huge Manning fan. I’m going to have to go with my first love of Peyton, though. Not only can the man play football, but he’s been on SNL and he is hilarious. Eli’s cute, but I just look at him and he makes me think of Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh. I know, I’m weird.

Annie says:

ELI MANNING! I adore him.

Lisa says:

I think Eli is cuter, but I’m from Knoxville where Peyton is a football hero so he has to get my vote!

Laura says:

I’m going with Peyton. I have been a Colts fan for many years and was beyond heartbroken when they traded him. I told my husband the first time I saw him wearing a Broncos jersey – “It’s like watching your husband cheat on you on national television.” I’ve never met him but he seems so nice, down to earth and funny!!

Kristi says:

Peyton, Peyton, Peyton!

amelia says:

Gotta be Eli!! When Peyton removes his helmet his head is all weird and big!!

Elizabeth says:

You are hilarious! Eli of course!!

Kat says:

ELI for sure!

Ruth D says:

Peyton! Eli is a nebish but Peyton is a love! No idea what you see in Eli. ;)

Jennifer Grimm says:

Definitely Eli! He has the sexy stubbly scruff in the last picture that makes him especially hot!

Melissa says:

Ok, you left out the 3rd Manning boy- Cooper! He is actually the cutest of the three. Going by pure looks gotta go Eli, total package you gotta go Peyton. What can I say NOLA boys rock!

Mona says:

Going with Peyton.

Tara says:

I am an Indiana girl who has played Eli for the last 2 years on my fantasy team (maybe because Peyton was snatched up so fast!)….so, I love the Mannings!!! but NOTHING will beat Peyton!!! he is the one!!! I am pretty sure they are both winners….come one, who would turn down those smiles? :)

Lindsay S. says:

Peyton! If you haven’t seen his SNL from 2007, go watch it. Especially the United Way skit!

linda payne says:

ELI!!!!!!!

Terri says:

No question Peyton!!! Never been a fan of Eli since the whole I don’t want to be drafted by the Charges fiasco.

Andrea says:

As a Hoosier, I have to say firstly, “Gooooooooooooooo Colts!!!!” And second, Peyton. But I love all the Manning boys. They are a class acts.

Andrea says:

Oops, typo. Sorry about that.

Gemma says:

I really like the whole Manning family. They all seem so down to earth and very humble, even though they have all had great success. I do like both Peyton and Eli, but I am doing to have to choose the 3rd brother, Cooper! I know he wasn’t an option, but look at this photo http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/manning/images/cooperinoffice.jpg – he really is the cutest of the 3!

Peyton! I’ll reiterate what a few others have said- his skit from the United Way on SNL is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

Alison says:

Hahahaha, could you have found some more unflattering pictures of Peyton?!?!?!
    Even though Eli is a cutie, I think Peyton has the better personality, so my vote is for Peyton!

Laura H. says:

Peyton is my boy! No matter what team he plays on. He seems like the all around nice guy who can kick butt in football. Woot!

1. [...] week, Peyton beat his brother Eli for hottest Manning, although it was a really close one, coming down to only a few [...]