July Stitch Fix!!

Hey guys!!

I’m so excited to show you this month’s Stitch Fix.  I really loved what they sent this time!!

If you didn’t read my last post, Stitch Fix is a service that sends you clothing once a month based on a style profile that you fill out.  The styling fee is $20 a month — you are NOT charged for any clothes until you try them on and keep what you want.  If you keep anything,  your $20 fee is deducted from the price.  So if you only kept a $40 shirt, you would pay an additional $20.

If you keep ALL 5 items, they also give you a 25% discount, which is usually a pretty good deal!!

You can schedule your “fixes” for any time — so if the $20 fee is not in your budget one month, you can cancel and you won’t be charged at all.

My favorite part is that returns are SO easy.  You get a postage paid envelope that everything fits in.  Just stick the clothes in it and put it in your mailbox.  For someone like me that has a baby, this is the best way to shop!!

This is only my second fix, and I was really looking forward to seeing what my stylist picked out.  Every time you get a fix, you fill out a survey online saying what you liked and didn’t like about your items.  This means that the more fixes you get, the more they narrow down your personal style.

What I have found is, they end up sending me things I LOVE but never would have picked out!!

IMG_4589-3

First up was this Moni Stud Detail Mixed Blouse.  I really loved the colors and pattern (my husband didn’t like the colors but I liked that they were different), and I loved the stud detail.  It’s more like a tunic, and I think it will be adorable in the fall with leggings and boots.  I love that it’s a little loose, too.  I decided to keep it.

IMG_4601-2

Next was this Cheska Sheer Dot Print Sleeveless Top.  I LOVED this.  I’ve actually had my eye on a few sheer polka dot tops, but hadn’t bought one yet.  The coral color is really fun, and this is comfortable and easy to dress up or down.  I can wear it to church or to run errands, which is really great.  I decided to keep it.

IMG_4615

Next was this Roma Cowl Neck Jersey Knit Top.  I originally DID NOT like this and decided it was too big and loose.  I was planning on sending it back, but had Jon David take the photos for the post.  When I was editing the photos, I actually decided that I liked the top and wanted to keep it.  It’s a pretty color, and again, easy to dress up or down.  The fabric is super soft and comfortable, too.

IMG_4622-2

They also sent this lovely mint colored necklace, that I really liked a lot. Unfortunately, I already have several necklaces in this color…and since I am a Noonday Collection Ambassador, Noonday is mainly what I wear now…so I sent this back and asked not to be sent any more jewelry.  I’d much rather have an additional clothing item!!

My stylist also sent me a super cute black and white striped dress — it had a retro fit and a full, flared skirt and I really liked it…but it was WAY too small. It wouldn’t zip at all in the back, so I didn’t get to take photos in it.  I sent it back as well.

My total for the 3 tops I kept ended up being $134.  If I had kept all five items, I would have paid $171 (because of the 25% discount), which is a pretty good deal.  Keep in mind that you can dictate  your price range, so if you want to opt for less expensive items, that is always an option!!

If you’re interested in signing up, you can do that HERE.  I really look forward to opening my Stitch Fix box each month!!

Comments

Nicole P. says:

You’re looking great, Kristan!! I tried Stich Fix but it didn’t work out for me. I didn’t feel like they listened to my feedback from the first fix and I didn’t keep one item in two boxes. I cancelled my fix for July but maybe I’ll give it another try in August. It looks like your stylist did a great job. Enjoy!!

Ashley says:

I have read that some people ask for a different, even specific, stylist when their boxes have been duds! You could consider asking for the stylist of someone who received items you liked!

LOVE that first top. Modern colors, flattering fit and it would look great with boots in the fall. Love!

Kristen says:

Oh I want what you got!!

Everything they sent looks great on you! I love the styles and colors of those tops and you are looking FABULOUS!! I think the first top is my favorite – so fun!

Jane K. says:

All of your fixes look great on you!! I’m getting my 4th box this week canNOT wait! I turned my sister on to it (she’s in North Carolina) and she told a friend about it too … I kept 2 shirts the last time so I feel like after 3x we are finally getting it right … love Stitch Fix!!

Julie says:

Ditto everything Stephanie said above. Plus your hair looks beautiful! :)

Stephanie says:

I wish they had this service in Canada! You look fabulous by the way and the blog entries on Stitch Fix!

Steph K says:

I just signed up. I can’t wait to see what I get. I have 10-month twins, and no time to shop!

Niki Luna says:

My first box… everything was BLACK!!! On my second, I asked for more color… everything was red! Your stuff is so cute, wish I would have recieved items like yours. I def let them know on my feedback but just don’t know yet if I will do another :(

Devon says:

Wow, that first top is fabulous! (And I love the rest of what you kept as well.) I got my first “fix” last week and it was mostly a miss, but I”m hopeful that they will pay attention to my feedback and send me items that are more in my wheelhouse next month!

Katriel says:

Since you keep getting the best stuff, I just signed up for my first fix this month, due to arrive on Tuesday. Tuesday is my loooong day at work, so I’m looking forward to coming home to a box of new stuff to look at.

Very cute. I love all the food especially the first one which I’m about to pin! Thanks for sharing. I love to see what others get in their “fix.”

Autocorrect typo! I love all the food should be “I love all the tops!” :-)

It’s just football. Grayline is an international tour company that has a local office in Jackson Hole and offers narrated tours of Yellowstone National Park. Do yourself a favor and stay away from these sellers. Unfortunately, many people became obsessed with the fear that there were parasites in their brains, which is an entirely false assumption.

JulieD says:

Kristan, I absolutely love that first top!!

The clothing is generated coming from purely natural qualities is essentially which means that useless at the
    typical injuring chemical products listed within manufacturing ” sense ” traded anti-warts treatment.

Merchandise aspects in an exceedingly same means in an effort to how vaccinations provide 1 ) encouraging your physique to set-up innate antibodies that sometimes reduce the exact being infected because
    of the essential. By way of doing more of these, you’ll find you no longer need to expose
    hurtful things for you to manage the condition.em.

1. [...] “I could NEVER buy clothes online, I have to try things on”  But as I saw more, and more and more rave about it, I decided “what do I have to lose”  I’ll sign up, if I [...]

2. [...] sharing my July Stitch Fix here.  One of my favorite days of the whole month is Stitch Fix [...]

3. […] am sure most of you have seen my previous Stitch Fix posts.  If not, Stitch Fix is a service that sends you five items of clothing per month based on a […]