Whatta Man Monday ~ Breaking Bad Edition!

Hey girlies!

Last week’s Parenthood Edition was a close one, but Peter Kraus beat Dax Shepard…I can’t believe I finally got one right!!

This week.  THIS WEEKKKKKK we’re going Bad.

I am currently obsessed with Breaking Bad.  I’m only on season 3, but franticaly trying to get through the episodes before the finale, where I am sure there will be spoilers EVERYWHERE.

So if you’ve gotten past the episode where they are trying to get the fly out of the lab (ohmygodreally?) don’t say a word or I will have to kill you.

Anyhow.  Let’s pit our 2 most favorite fake Meth cookers against each other today, shall we?

Walter White (Bryan Cranston) vs Jessie Pinkman (Aaron Paul)

5cdf97adbae9a3e7a10ad0391dcf5432So yeah, I didn’t think I would watch this show, but once I started I couldn’t stop!

I basically feel like I could work at Los Pollos Hermanos, and own it.

Let’s face it, they are both bad dudes.  At least as far as season 3 goes.  And from what I hear Walter gets even badderrrrr as the seasons go on.

42a425901afb697c42065223c1498fe9Just to be clear, I don’t condone cooking meth…nor do I actually think I could do it..it’s a tv show people.

17bc07bcdee9dd8c6700bc84d03e9882

They both actually seem like nice guys in real life…

5baf6d878db0ac15207c079bdf8abbf2I mean, remember Walter way back when he was on Malcom in the Middle?  Heisenberg he was not.PicMonkey CollageAlso, I like to say “yo” after everything now.  Thanks for that Jessie.

d2afa463071b1630767739b7bf6476cfThey do clean up nice, though…

PicMonkey Collage3When Bryan isn’t Walt, he’s actually a quite attractive person!

81d18284eff1322957352f59c331d127Cheers!

PicMonkey Collage2

Who else is obsessed with this show??

Vote for you favorite.

Comments

Christine says:

you are NOT alone!!! i signed up for netflix last month so i could finally see this breaking bad… got thru the first 4 seasons in 2-1/2 weeks!!! hooked on a show about drugs… fancy that <3

Jocelyn says:

Oh my god! I’m in the same boat… frantically watching all the seasons to catch up. I’ve been recording this season so that I can just go straight through. Do you know that originally Jesse was only supposed to be in one season??? I don’t think i would like the show without Jesse. Walt… I kinda hate Walt. So, really, this vote was about Walt v Jesse for me, and Jesse always wins that vote. But IRL? Bryan Cranston is super attractive. And, I hope he wears boxer briefs, b/c the tighty whities we see every episode – sad. I just finished season 4 last night, and all I can say is get ready to have your mind blown. Gah!

Bryn says:

Best. Show. Ever. We got hooked when our baby was a newborn and insisted on being held during nap times. My husband got to pick the show on Netflix one day and selected BB. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my book, but within minutes I was all in. So good.

Hands down, best.show.ever. These last few episodes have been brutal :) Can’t wait to see the finale on Sunday!

Celeste says:

Jesse “BITCH” (you say “yo” because of him, I say “YEAH BITCH!” or just “BITCH!”) because of him.

Alicia says:

I watched the one where they try to get the fly out of the lab just today!!! As annoying as the episode was, I think it was a pivotal point in the show. It only gets better and better, so keep going until you get through the episodes before the finale…YOU MUST!!! :)

JESSE trumps Walt !!! Love me some Jesse. Oh man, those piercing blue eyes, and I believe he has a good heart.

Oh chica you NEED to “just keep swimming” through the rest because it is going to get LEGENDARY! This show is seriously the best show in every respect, the writing the acting the character development, I could go on lol. Glad to have you on board! I look forward to your insight on it.

SnoKat says:

Bryan. I keep forgetting how really cute he is when ISN’T Walter White. He’s DARLING! Funny and silly and those dimples! Maybe I’m old, but Aaron is such a kid. I vote Bryan all the way. And if you need further proof….

I love BB and feel like I need more time to mentally prepare myself for the last episode next weekend.

SaraJ says:

Love this show!!!! Jesse gets my vote.

Mary-Michael says:

I am also trying to catch up on the show. I am almost at the end of season 4 and what a ride! I love it and will be so sad when its over.

Kristi says:

I know I am late to the party here but just had to comment. I would do unspeakable things with either of them but Aaron Paul gets my vote.