Whatta Man Monday — Parenthood Edition!!

Happy Monday, chickas!!

Last week, Christian Bale beat Ben Affleck in the New Batman Edition by eleven votes.  I demand a recount!!  Christian will always be the creepy guy in American Psycho in my book.

This week, I am using one of my favorites shows for inspiration.  I am DYING for Parenthood to come back on!!

The Braverman boys are going head to head.  Let’s hear what YOU think!!

Dax Shepard vs Peter Kraus

parenthood2

If we are going based on their personalities on the show, I’d have to vote for Dax.

He’s so fun and such a sweet dad.

parent4

But based on looks, I’d probably vote Peter.

parent3

I was never a huge Dax fan, but his relationship with Kristen Bell is just too adorable.  And then I found out that Peter is dating Lauren Graham.  WHAT?!  I am so in love with her.

parent1

These two couldn’t be more different.  But I really like them both.  If you’re not watching Parenthood, you are missing out.

Parenthood - Season 4

Who gets YOUR vote?

Can’t wait to see who wins!!

Comments

Miranda says:

Side vote…Joel

Devon says:

I can’t choose! I agree with you that if I was going by personality, I’d probably vote Crosby, but looks-wise I’d probably vote Adam. Obviously you couldn’t add Joel to the mix (even though he’s not a born Braverman) because if he were in the contest the other guy(s) wouldn’t even get one vote! Team Joel all the way! Parenthood is the best show ever and I am counting down the minutes until it returns!

Jane K says:

I’ll go with Peter – we LOVE Parenthood (but I still think of him from “Six Feet Under”!)

Laura says:

Like Miranda & Devon, Joel would totally get my vote, if that were an option. Since it’s not, I voted for Adam. I love Crosby & all his Crosby-ness but I’m more of a clean-shaven good guy kind of girl. (Just don’t tell my 17 year old self that!) My 20 year old daughter & I are counting down the days until Parenthood is back!!

Terry says:

Hands down Peter Kraus!!!!

Mona says:

Definitely Peter Kraus!

Ruth says:

I love Crosby’s smile!

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh says:

Peter Krause all the way!!! He is the ONLY reason I watch that show because he was so awesome as Nate Fisher in Six Feet Under. I will fast forward through the rest of the show just to watch his parts…unless Jason Ritter was on.

Val says:

I just finished season one and a few episodes into season two – LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!