Whatta Man Monday — Under the Dome Edition!!

Happy Labor Day!!

Last week, Mark Harmon beat Mark Ruffalo in the Mark Edition – but not by much!!  I think they are both cuties, but if I had to choose, I would have voted Ruffalo.  Loved him since 13 Going On 30.  SUCH a cute movie!!

This week, we’re discussing two lesser known men who both star in the hit miniseries of the Summer…

Mike Vogel vs Alexander Koch

dome3

Sadly, I am WAY behind on this miniseries.  I read the book years ago and LOVED it, and planned on watching the show, but I’ve only seen a couple episodes so far.  I plan on catching up on Amazon since it’s available for Prime members.

Anyways — it didn’t take long for me to see the Whatta Man potential in this show!!

dome5

Cuties, yes?

dome2

If you don’t watch the show, Mike plays a character called “Barbie” and Alex plays “Junior”.

Junior has issues.

dome4

If we were voting based on Under the Dome characters, I’d vote for Mike (Barbie) in a HEARTBEAT.

But putting that aside, it’s a lot harder to choose.

dome

Don’t you think?

Who gets YOUR vote this week?

What do you think of the show?  Is it worth catching up on?

Have a great day!!

Comments

Janie E says:

Still voted Barbie ;)

John Cobb says:

Mike is SO sexy, and I love him. But I became an “Alexandrite” immediately! Mike was so good in “Bates Motel” and a all his other work, but Alex is just too cute!

Kathryn Baker says:

Alexander Koch will be a big star! I love the series The Dome, all of the characters are wonderful. However, I really see STAR Potential in Alexander Koch. I saw it in Steve McQueen before he was a star, also Charlie Bronson before he was a star and then James Franco as well. Some people just have that special something.

Sarah says:

Mike is cute, but for me he has to have the beard. Without it, he’s definitely a babyface. Alex is the epitome of my type physically (dark hair and eyes) and those lips…

Shianne says:

To say Junior has issues is a bit of an understatement…but Alex is cute when he isn’t being a creeper on that show. Plus he’s from my hometown…so he gets my vote.

Krista says:

I’ve read the book and watch the show. Love both. I honestly don’t know what’s gonna happen in the show because its trailed so far away from the book! I wish they didnt make Junior so cute – it’s hard to hate him like I did in the book!

Michelle says:

I have never watched the show, but I may tune in now. Both of these guys are hot! You did it again……..It was very hard to choose!

Julie says:

I’m not familiar w/ these guys so my opinion is based soley on the pics above – this was the hardest one yet! I chose Mike by a hair.

Sharon Clayton says:

I love Under the Dome best show on TV. Alexander Koch is amazing as Junior. Breathtakingly beautiful and handsome and sexy. Very tender brilliant actor.

Sharon Clayton says:

Alexander is a Superstar love him very handsome and sexy. Alexander’s acting is brilliant. He is so talented and there is a vulnerability about him and a strength in his acting it is so amazing to watch. You feel so safe with him and he is very complex. He has a natural acting ability. There is a tenderness about him that is so wonderful. He is so genuine and believable his emotions when he acts are some of the best I have ever seen. I would like to meet him someday soon.

Sharon Clayton says:

Alexander is gorgeous and he is in a class by himself no one can touch him in my opinion and he is not just a pretty face but a very talented actor brilliant acts with such ease and range. Super Star acting and looks he is a force. It is pure joy to watch him on Under The Dome. I have liked all the great actors you can think of. But this guy makes me weak in the knees. Exceptional acting and looks Sexy and handsome beyond belief. Alexander does not have to try he just is he has a natural ability to act and it is like heaven on earth for me to watch. It is like being in the presence of GREATNESS. Sweet, tender, kind, and vulnerable complex and multi talented. Very complex with his emotions which is so great. He does not even have to say anything his eyes say it all his facial expressions say it all. Does not have to think about it is just his natural ability. Love this man so much.

Sharon Clayton says:

Great episode on Under the Dome thanks to Alexander Koch and the amazing cast. Junior was amazing. Julia as the Monarch I could see that. Keep up the good work can not wait to see season 2 and maybe we can figure this whole thing out. Good chemistry between Julia and Junior she seems to care for him in some way maybe not boyfriend and girlfriend but she cares for him in some way.

1. […] week Alexander Koch won the Under the Dome Edition!  I think I need to get to watching that […]