Whatta Man Monday — Sexiest Man Edition!!

Happy Monday, ladies!!

Did anyone go see Catching Fire over the weekend? I saw it Saturday and O.M.G…how am I going to wait a YEAR for the next one? Not cool.

Last week, Bruce Willis SMOKED Ashton Kutcher in the Battle of Demi’s Exes.  Can’t say I’m surprised…I’ve loved Bruce since Moonlighting!!  (and I majorly just dated myself..)

Anyways — in light of the big manly man news from People Magazine last week, I thought that a Sexiest Man Alive edition was in order…

Last year vs this year.

Bring. It.

Channing Tatum vs Adam Levine

AC1

Of course, I could keep up a ruse of impartiality so as not to influence voting…but my passion for a certain someone FAR outweighs any moral dilemmas I might have.

Channing is hotter.  The end.

AC2

Here they are rocking T-Shirts.  And while they both pull it off well, only one man has muscles that wear the shirt the way it’s meant to be worn.

Adam…you’re hot and all, but those tattoos aren’t distracting me from your stick like arms.  Sorry.

AC3

Okay wait…maybe this is a closer race than I thought.

Great.  I’m totally second guessing myself now.

AC4

Although I am powerless against a soulful gaze from either of the two, Channing wins bonus points for patriotism.

Stars and stripes INDEED.

AC5

The Red Carpet Look.

Okay Adam…I’m nothing if I’m not honest.  You’re clearly better in this arena.

AC6

And last but not least…I’m not sure what they’ve got going in these photos, but I’m digging it.

Which Sexiest Man Alive gets YOUR vote??

Have a great week!!

Comments

Norma says:

Wow. This was a hard one. Both are so sexy. But Channing is a little young looking and a little to smooth for me. I hate guys with no body hair. Plus the tats on Adam do it for me. Really though, not a fair competition. How do you choose between the sexiest men alive? They’re supposed to be supremely sexy! LOL

Lisa says:

Channing Tatum, hands down. Adam has the smolder, but it just feels so WRONG looking at him with no shirt on! He’s just too scrawny for my taste. On the other hand, Channing could wear nothing all the time and I would be a happy girl! LOL

Marie M.C. says:

To me they look like twins — separated at birth. So. Once again my vote goes to Ewan McGregor. The first year of Moonlighting (and the best year) I was going through some sad/upsetting/awful personal troubles. The one thing I looked forward to every week for a respite and escape was Moonlighting. Great acting, wonderful actors, witty, smart writing — fun, fun, funny. Best ever update of screwball comedies from the 1930s and 40s. Thank you Moonlighting for helping me survive that year!

Sara says:

Ewan McGregor does not get the credit he deserves. I’m embarrassed to admit how many times I’ve watched ‘Down With Love!’ He is adorable!

CJ says:

Channing all the way!

Sarah E says:

I’ve never gotten the Channing appeal…I think he looks a bit like a troll. Adam is more my type anyways – funny, musical, less muscular. His nose reminds me of my hubby’s – it’s like the perfect nose!

Barbara says:

Oh, definitely Adam!

Mona says:

This is a tough one…..I’ll take one of each!!!

Sara says:

Channing. Adam does nothing for me.

1. […] Last week proved that you guys think People Magazine got it wrong this year. You girls think Channing Tatum should still be wearing the Sexiest Man Alive crown… […]