Whatta Man Monday — Scandal Edition!!

Happy Monday, chickas!!

Last week was our last post in our quest to crown Whatta Man of 2013.  Chris Hemsworth beat Charlie Hunnam by an overwhelming majority of votes — apparently you girls love your Aussies.

I won’t lie…I’m sad.  But I guess if you don’t want Charlie, that leaves more of him for me, so there’s that.

This week’s Whatta Man is long overdue.

Scandal Edition, anyone?

“Fitz”gerald vs Jake

WAMMScandalEdition

Oh to be Olivia Pope for a day.  There are worse things than being fought over by a hot president and equally hot Navy Captain/spy.

scandalcollage1

Hi boys.  Love your work clothes!!

scandalcollage2

Here they are looking pensive.  I don’t blame them.  They’ve got 99 problems and Olivia’s dad is definitely one of them.

scandalcollage3

Look!!  They want to be our friends!!

scandalcollage4

I have to be honest — I have not been a fan of Tony Goldwyn since he had Patrick Swayze killed on Ghost.  But Scandal has pulled me over to the dark side.  Every time they play the Fitz and Olivia song, I swoon.

And Scott Foley?  Loved him since Felicity.  SUCH a hard choice this week!!

scandalcollage6

Listen boys, we need to get rid of Mellie for starters.  And then Cyrus.  Come to think of it, let’s just get rid of the whole creepy administration and let you two duke it out for Olivia’s heart.

scandalcollage7Olivia, you can’t go wrong either way.

Unless you choose Huck.  Homeboy has ISSUES.

Who has YOUR vote this week?

Can’t wait to see the results this week — and hurry up and get back on the air, Scandal!!  I need my fixer!!

0saves

Comments

Norma says:

Easiest Whatta Man EVER! Scott Foley is delish!

Vanessa says:

I am SO OBSESSED with this show. I just marathoned it this weekend.

I love Fitz, but I LOVE Jake. Fitz & Olivia are so tortured. I just want to press my thumb between their furrowed brows and tell them to take a deep breath. I know they love each other, and I want them to work, but it’s just.so.stressful.

I will say, when Fitz brought her to the house, their house, in Vermont. Swooooooon. That was so romantic.

But then there’s Jake. Who likes her for her. And their love isn’t so tortured. And she smiles with him. And he smiles at her. I think Jake might win this one for me, if he stays out of the dark side.

Shannon says:

man I am way outnumbered this week! I voted based on who I’m rooting for, which is Fitz, duh, regardless of who’s hotter, their love story is so great! i just want them to be togetherrrr!

Jenny Flake says:

Oh my gosh, I started Scandal maybe a month ago on Netflix and am 3/4 way through with season 2. When does Scott Foley come into the show?! Seriously can’t wait. Love him….. but I love Mr. President too. So naughty, lol! Great re-cap on these two fine men. Makes me excited to keep watching!!

Nee Nee says:

Scott Foley – NO DOUBT!

Carley says:

WHAT?!? I’m in shock that Jake won, granted I’m about to finish the second season but I love love love Fitz!!!

1. […] hooked on this show?!  I’m not even to season 3 yet!!  I also heard from my friends of “That’s What We Said” that Scott Foley is on the show now!  Cannot wait for […]

2. […] week in our Scandal Edition Jake (Scott Foley) SMOKED Fitz (Tony Goldwyn).  I sorta agree, but it’s SO HARD!  But by the […]