Whatta Man Monday — Breakfast Club Edition!!

Happy Monday, everyone!!
Last week, Daryl totally beat Rick in the Walking Dead Edition. I don’t watch the show, but going off the pictures I would have chosen Rick. He must have done something really bad!

This week, I’m taking it old school with the Breakfast Club Edition, one of my FAVORITE 80′s movies!!

Andrew vs John

BCCollage2

If you’re too young to have seen The Breakfast Club, I have a couple things to tell you.  First off — go watch it.  You’re missing out on life until you do.

BCCollage4

Secondly – -these two might not seem like heartthrob material NOW, but trust me when I say they were PLENTY adorable back in the day.

BCCollage3Oh hey, Muscles McGee.  Fancy meeting you here.

BCCollage5

Who did you go for?  The misunderstood jock or the sensitive bad boy?  I have to say, I loved Emilio as a girl. So cute.

BCCollage1

Of course, time has changed a lot.  I’m thinking Emilio might have had a Botox injection or two?  Sigh. (way cute bow tie!!)

Who gets YOUR vote?

Have a great day!!

Comments

Michelle says:

Awesome Movie! I am thinking we should continue this trend with St. Elmo’s Fire next week and put the winner of this week up against Rob Lowe! Rob Lowe will win, but it will still be fun!

Janna says:

It’s ok son, we can do it on the boat!!! (fingers poking into dimples!) LOL! Loved that movie!!!

Kerri says:

Oh my. I LOVED John in the movie, so I picked him. BUT, if I had to pick from the current pictures I would have gone with Emilio. He’s looking more and more like his Dad as he gets older!! What’s with Judd’s furry face? Not a fan of that at all!!!
    I second Michelle’s request to put the winner up against Rob Lowe. I already know who my pick is!!! ;)

Jane K says:

From last week … if you watch The Walking Dead you would TOTALLY pick Daryl. Trust us!!! If you are ever in a Zombie Apocolypse you want to hang with Daryl Dixon not whiney Rick the farmer.

Lyn says:

JOHN! hands down – no contest.

Holly says:

Hmm…my favorite movie of all time! Think I’ve seen it at least 50 times. My kids have seen it several times too and can quote it with me. In 1985, I would have said Emilio hands down but in watching it now with a different perspective I am going to say John.

Marie M.C. says:

Ewan McGregor! I’ll never give-up on trying to get him on your What A Man Monday’s.

Carrie says:

So, did you ever see the Victorious lunch bunch episode – actually I can’t remember for sure the exact name of the episode, but it was AWESOME! My son (too young for Breakfast Club) just kept looking at me like I was insane because I was cracking up so much. ha!

1. […] week’s Whatta Man is the Breakfast Club Edition.  Who gets YOUR […]

2. […] week Judd Nelson beat Emilio Estevez in our Breakfast Club Edition…I don’t even understand you […]